Employment Opportunities at HRDC
The Human Rights Defense Center is a dynamic and vibrant non-profit organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, religion or other impermissible factors, nor on prior incarceration/criminal record status.
HRDC welcomes volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, interning or being a fellow at HRDC in a non-compensated capacity, please contact us at 561-360-2523.
HRDC is seeking Inside Sales Representatives:
Inside Sales Representatives are tasked with providing unparalleled service to our customers. If you are committed to providing world-class service and want to be part of a winning team, send us your resume.
Specific duties may include:
- Determining customers' needs and recommending additional products and extended subscription periods as appropriate
- Answering telephones and entering sales orders
- Accepting payments and applying them to the appropriate customer account
- Packaging and shipping customer orders
- Notifying the appropriate personal of stocking issues
- Forwarding incoming inquiries to appropriate personal based on information provided
- Assisting with additional tasks as needed
Specific qualifications include:
- 1-2 years experience in sales and/or customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude and team player
- Detail and service oriented
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.