There are several ways you can get involved with the Human Rights Defense Center:
- If you are in the South Florida area near Lake Worth, we often need volunteers to help at our office.
- Donations are always welcome to help us further our mission of criminal justice reform and protecting the human rights of people held in U.S. detention facilities.
- Subscribe to our monthly publications, Prison Legal News and Criminal Legal News, or purchase a gift subscription for someone else!
- Tell your friends about HRDC and PLN, by letting them know about our websites or social media pages. You can now follow and connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!
- Sign up for our free email list!